N-List & EPA Registered (Kills COVID-19) | Hypochlorous Acid 500ppm Disinfectant | Hospital Grade Spray | Kills Viral & Bacterial, SARS, H1N1, & Pathogens
The active ingredient is Hypochloruous Acid and that is actually produced by the human body to fight disease, infections, and promote healing. Ultra-lyte Solution A Disinfectants are EPA Registered, safe and natural for commercial, institutional, or household use. They are used in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Care Homes, Medical Facilities, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial settings as well as food processing plants and the domestic animal and poultry industry.
The safest, highest virus kill rate disinfectant available. Over 100 times the kill rate of both alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and bleach (these last three causes viruses and bacteria to mutate. Ultra-Lyte Disinfectant products do not cause viruses and bacteria to mutate. Suggested uses: Countertops, cabinets, bathrooms, all kitchen surfaces. Personal care items such as toothbrushes, razors, brushes. All clinical settings.
One jug can be diluted to make 3 jugs. This dilution rate will still be 100 times the kill of bleach, alcohol and hydrogen peroxide. This will not cause mutations in viruses and bacteria. Fill an empty spray bottle with 1/3 Ultra-Lyte Disinfectant and the rest with water for convenient spray disinfecting. Ensure bottles are labeled properly indicating "Ultra Lyte Disinfectant". This will equate to165 ppm.
Undiluted: 1.5 seconds
Diluted: 5 seconds
Safe for everyday use around animals and plants.